View Single Post

Old 01-20-2001, 04:09 AM
Inactive User

Well where to begin. I am 18 and I live in canada so all of you guys are pretty far away. I own a 1975 plymouth duster. Here is the code on the dash drivers side. VS29L5GI58234. I have posted pics on http://www.angelfire.com/ab/yodarific/index2.html and maybe you guys could take a gander and tell me what you think. The motor you see in the pics is the 318. we decided to scrap it. we got a 360 and have done nothing to it yet we only did the heads we sent it to a trusted source heads up machine shop. its my dads and i's car. what are good setups for 360's? are they a good motor. it came out of a 1978 dodge magnum. the car magnum i never heard of it until we got the car for parts. this car is not going to be original just a pampered car with non original parts. everything pretty much is gonna change. (by the way what are the rims called on my car they are shown in the pics.)where is a good place to start? is sand blasting a good thing 2 do? and what do you all think of lime green what are good colours for dusters? well i gtg i hope to see some posts soon i need some guidance. =) thanks in advance.

------------------
Bah fords who need em!