View Single Post

Old 12-26-2002, 07:19 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin

72 Dart 2 dr. 3spd auto, non post. Paid 800 in Sept. 02. Straight body, needs to be sanded and painted, (currently primered by prior owner), Needs seat cover and carpet and front windshield, picked up a couple of rocks a few weeks back. Just changed her over to electronic. Looking for supersix in the yards. Has the four piston disc up front, P/S, P/B, came with a/c but was RIPPED out some time back. Changed out the heat/AC box to straight heat. Had the orignal AM radio, NOT WORKING when I got her but had to put in a working am/fm tape deck (no cutting). Runs clean but not to quick or good on the hills. Best of all she fits prefect in the box with my 01 Dakota V-6 sport. (slightly modified) or my 95 Dakota V-6/5sp sport that my daughter now drives. kicks rice runner and rustang butt constatnly.
First /6 was a 63 four dr dart from Rott-island. (Flintstone mobile) Payed $200 in Texas, (military) ran like a bat out of hell for the four months I had it till the motor gave out back in California. The poor thing really wasn't worth fixen so I gave it a good burieral.