View Single Post

Old 05-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Inactive User

Cry Race Parts Stolen

Well after all the work I have done and the thousands of dollars spent, lost (in fire) then spent again I am lost for words as someone has stolen the parts and motor from me.
I have just found out that someone had gotten into my storage unit and taken anything related the the B1 512, I was building now if any of you have followed my struggle along the years all know how much time and money I have put into this project only to be set back by a house fire and then to still press on, then this! I just cant understand what goes through some peoples mind..

Here is a list of what I can recall of what has been taken:

76' 400 block .035 over, half filled clearanced for aluminum rods, flashing removed, decked, line honed, with #1 and #5 billet main caps (still have the middle 3) internal oil pickup blocked, brass plugs
B1 originals Hand ported by Me (2 weeks worth!) roller springs with special order 7 degree retainers and locks
B1 intake unported
Koffels rockers
1150 dominator
Edelbrock true roller timing components
Roller camshaft (450 stamped on the back)
Custom welded and ground crank 4.25 stroke from 73 413 motor home
4 Bill Miller aluminum rods
8 diamond pistons 4.380 bore, with Gapless C&A rings Milled and fly cut

Almost everything to build a complete 512 B1 race engine.

I may have an idea of who may have commited this crime and engine and components could be at a Michigan area machine shop.

Here are some pics that I have collected along the way of the build to show some of my blood sweat and tears along the way..

If you look at some of the pics there are distiguishing marks on the block and heads.

I live in Flint but parts could be anywhere by now.

I can be contacted Via Email

HookVIP@aol.com
DartSSport@hotmail.com
75DartSSport@hotmail.com
Or even by phone
810-515-3674

here is a link to pics I have taken, please let me know if it does not work..

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/hookvip