View Single Post

Old 03-07-2008, 06:04 AM
Inactive User

Default 71 RR vs 69 427 Camaro

Back in 1998 a bunch of us guys where at our local sunday night cruise hangout, when the chevy guys pulled in. anyways, i went into timmies to get my double/double. apon returning to my car, i noticed this craprolet kid with a 69 427 camaro checkin' out my car (had a warmed over 440 in it at the time). i walk up and he starts asking a bunch of question and so forth. so..long story short, we decided to go for a little street dig just outside of town. we do our burnouts, one of his azzhat friends drops his arms and we both go for it. now granted he jump a good two lengths on me right off the hop, right before the eighth, i closed the gap to about half car length. then all of the sudden..HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! this morons rear pass tire blows! (we found out later he was running no tubes in his tube required slick). i keep my foot in it, i watch his ass end kick out to the right (i was in the left lane), next thing i know he's making a b-line right into my lane! i still keep my foot to the floorboard hoping i'll reach the spot on the road before he gets there. just as i'm passing 100mph, his drivers headlights were pointing right a my passenger door (bout 3 feet away). I power pass him and check my rearview mirror. he took a direct shot right into the center median divider, of which he bounced off and spun out into the weeds. shortly after I stopped and was backing up to him to make sure he was alive (by this time all his craprolets buddies got the hell outta there). He was fine but scared crapless (18 years old), and i drove him back to our local hangout. Never did see him after that.