View Single Post

Old 02-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Inactive User

Default Glad to hear from you

Hey Andy!! Good to hear from a fello 1960 Dart owner. When I read the part of your letter that said "do you have any more pictures", more pictures... boy do I have more pictures. Last week I had a computer melt down so I have to go sift through and rearrange my pictures.
I understand about the 25 posts rule but if we keep up this correspondence and send pictures back and forth we'll hit that mark, no problem.
I like to collect pictures of the 1960 Darts I find because they may be kind of rare, for the first 4 years they gave the Dart a different look every year, so we have a very special looking car my friend!
I've had Julia since 2003 but wasn't able to drive her till 2006. I love to put her in car shows, to date she has won 4 trophies and a third place ribbon from a parade. I am so proud of her, can you tell.
What is the time difference between New Zealand and Estacada Oregon (pronounced eS-ta- kay- duh, Or-ee-gun)? Where are you? I've always wanted to go to your beautiful "island" but my problem is (besides cost) is I am VERY afraid to fly.
I have attached some photos, I'll do more later.

Hope to hear from you again soon. Sorry to hear about your outrageous gas prices, and we thought we had it bad, ouch!

Marsha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julia and I at her first car show 6-04-06 Z.jpg (46.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg car show winner 5-31-08 A.jpg (54.9 KB, 11 views)