View Single Post

Old 02-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Inactive User

Laugh Snow forecast

2-10-09
Hey Andy, I haven’t been on my computer much lately, I spent some time in the hospital and am trying to bounce back. I have asthma and got pneumonia, sucks, but I try not to let it run my life.
Have you many or any wrecking yards around there? I am looking for a turn signal lever. Apparently they used many different styles on our 1960 Dodge Darts. I am having a terrible time finding the one I need/want. The one that came with Julia I broke last summer out driving. I’m not sure if it can be fixed or not, it is made of aluminum I think and don’t know if they can be welded or what ever.
Right now we are having winter. Today the forecast is snow. You are in summer there right? Do you guys have brush fire problems like Australia? I am so sorry. We have been having this inversion phenomenon where there is no wind or breezes and the smoke from woodstoves hangs in the lower areas. I live at the opening of the Clackamas River George in the heights but the smog/smoke has to go past here to get out. That was part of my health problems.
Got to go for now, my husband is taking me out for dinner tonight so we won’t have to cook, as a "get well/I love you/being a thoughtful husband" thing.
Talk to you soon,
Marsha

:tr