View Single Post

Old 02-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Inactive User

Hello!
I also have a 1960 Dodge Dart Seneca. She has been in my garage since 2005 and I have been inspired to get her up and running again, which I did yesterday with the help of a friend - and I am on cloud nine. I jumped online today to see if I could find a forum and here you guys are!

I am the third owner and she is in relatively great shape and will post some pictures soon. The previous owner bought her I think in 1997 from the original owner: a lady that had her mostly in a garage. She's got like 85,000 original miles on the engine, the body is totally straight (never had any serious dents, or dings).

I think that these cars are the most beautiful in the world. Stunning! I have never seen another around here. My pal, whom I bought the car from, lived in San Francisco and never saw one in 7 years,

Marsha, you are not that far away - yay! I am in West Seattle. Being in a car show sounds so cool - love the pix. There are a lot of car clubs around here and I was always too busy to join, but this might be our year. I love the blue - it's my favorite color and I was trying to imagine what mine would look like with blue paint. My car is maroon with a cream hard top.

I need to get a tune up and some brake work, then I hope to do some cruisin'.
I also have some gadgets for her that are stuck in the trunk - the previous owner lost the keys to the trunk and the glove box! I think he bought an original radio as well as a cool dashboard clock. I need to call a locksmith I guess, geez. Since I bought her, I found a couple cool Dart patches for my jacket, a Dart keychain, the ownerÂ’s manual and some advertisements.

Nice to see that there are more of us out there!

~d