View Single Post

Old 03-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Inactive User

Wow, other people with a seneca! lol. I bought my 60' Seneca about 3 years ago, just before i graduated HS. Wasn't too bad when i got it, had to make a new headliner for it cause it was shot. some break work. and she was on the road. And a few weeks ago i wanted to completely restore the interior. So i had the seats reupholstered, the last 2 days we spent tearing out the dash and everything that goes with it. countless hours this last weekend sanding and repainting everything red, and polishing the chrome. It looks so awesome now. We put the dash back in last night, so now i just gotta rewire everything back up, (Thank go for an original service manual off Ebay) ; ) then just pop the speedometer section back in and attach the seats again and she should be almost completely done. I'm so psyched, i'll prolly get insurance on it tonight, and maybe in a few days be on the road again, bumping my complete Rockford Fosgate stereo system with dual 12" Subs.. lol. Rattles a bit much in the trunk, i may have to seal it up a little better. The avatar is a pic a took a couple weeks ago of it, not very good off my phone, maybe i'll take some better ones in a few days and post if anyones interested. And since everyones telling they're car names, My girl is Anastasia. ; )