Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Diesel & Turbo Diesel Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-27-2000, 04:12 PM
Inactive User

Just curious where he went?
Old 11-27-2000, 08:23 PM
Inactive User

Wink

I think he was more interested in our wallets, than helping out a fellow rammer.

------------------
2001 quad cab shortbed 24valve, 5spd, 3.54's, TST Powermax2,Turboback highflow exhaust,275hp DD injectors. and if you can't DODGE'em RAM'em
Old 11-28-2000, 06:10 PM
Inactive User

Sir Rammer 8 you are the reason i left. You make statements that you absolutey no clue to what you are talking about,and on top of your lack of knowledge of what you are talking about,you attack people personally. Take a little advice if you dont know what you are talking about,or cannot say anything nice,don't say anything at all.didn't your parents teach you any manners? Ps please do not come to the drag races,your kind is not needed!

------------------
WWCD2'S HOME PAGE
Old 11-28-2000, 09:24 PM
Inactive User

Angry

my parents did teach me manners but too more importantly is they taught me to think for myself. the reason I attacked you is for the same reason im getting ready to again.
why would someone drag up an old, dead post that was asked and answered to simply restate the same answer and then slip in a phone number for one of thier buddys(genos garage).
I'll tell you why, for self promotion.
and that is why I hounded you, and you still, didnt get it.
I was just trying to warn these good people about folks out there that will take them to the cleaners and leave them out to dry in the wind.
I'm sure you know alot about these trucks and I only hope you start SHARING it with us so we all can LEARN together. I dont claim to know everything, I was just trying to promote THINKING not HIGHWAY ROBBERY.

------------------
2001 quad cab shortbed 24valve, 5spd, 3.54's, TST Powermax2,Turboback highflow exhaust,275hp DD injectors. and if you can't DODGE'em RAM'em
Old 11-28-2000, 10:14 PM
Inactive User

For a minute I thought I ended up at a chevy board.
Old 11-28-2000, 10:28 PM
Inactive User

Wink

sorry JD and everyone else.

I just busted up my soapbox, and used it for firewood, so you wont here from me about this again.

------------------
Old 11-29-2000, 05:24 AM
Inactive User

Hiway robbery i dont think you know who i am,i have saved the guys on tdr 10's of thousands of dollars on upgrade's and accessories,i well bet you paid more for your upgrades than they are priced on my site,go check it out!PS geno's garage is not a friend of mine he is the owner of tdr magazine and web site. Carl

------------------
WWCD2'S HOME PAGE
Old 11-29-2000, 07:09 AM
Inactive User

Wink

more name droppin

------------------
Old 11-29-2000, 05:31 PM
Inactive User

Rammer8 i am sorry you think that i am trying to promote someting for profit here,i do not except any cash payments from anyone nor am i vendor for anyone. Don't you think it is just possible that i am truly a nice guy who is on diasability at the moment has found a niche he is good at and does it 99% out of the kindess of his heart,go to my site ask around,you will find what i am saying is the truth,and i appologize to you and the others if i came on too strong. But i do know a tremdious amount about the aftermarket parts and accessories for our beloved Rams. Carl

------------------
WWCD2'S HOME PAGE
Old 12-02-2000, 04:14 PM
Inactive User

notice post no. 1

I only signed up to give Carl a little support.
It seems to me that he doesn't sell anything on his site. He just points you to the dealers willing to do a group discount. You then call the dealer and ask for your group discount price.
Whats the problem you have with that?
You can always call other dealers to see how the prices compare.
After you have found your "much better" prices then you'll be ready to flame Carl.
Please post the prices, I'd be interested.

------------------
97 CTD White Short Cab Long Bed
69 Six Pack B 4-sp Scorch Red
Old 12-09-2000, 12:00 AM
Inactive User

Wink

I have taken a different position on this topic,after some further investigating. I have looked into Carl's site and have found he truely is trying to help the fellow rammer to save some money and not taking a profit from it (as far as i can tell) the initial reason i jumped him was he was a new subscriber and imediately started offering one-liners as help and always pointing you to his site. that is what is refered to as spamming and i am apposed to that. He is impacting the vendors by offering numerous places to get the same item,which is causing them to fight for our business.

Carl if you ever come back here to see this Please accept my apology and further if you would allow it i would like to join your cause.

visit www.wwcd2.com/to see what i am talking about.

------------------
Old 12-09-2000, 12:46 AM
Inactive User

Rammer 8 i can understand where you might have taken me wrong at first and i do accept your appology,i dont state that i have the best prices in the country but the are usually lower than most places by far. But the one thing that the vendors expect from these low prices is a greater volume of sales,if the guys dont buy then the vendors will run not walk away! Carl

------------------
WWCD2'S HOME PAGE