Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-27-2000, 03:17 AM
CrAzYMoPaRGuY !!

I had a LARGE garage before I moved to Langley. Some local teens in an Impala stopped by when they saw the cars while driving by. I have a tubbed tunnel rammed big block 71 Demon which they were all turning their attention to. After half an hour one of them who seems to know more about cars than the others finally blurts out "This car is nice, but I'm pretty sure I know a car that will kill it." I tell him there's probably alot of cars that could, and what car was he talking about? He says " It's an old Willys, it's super fast, it's always on Bond Street and he's SURE it will walk my Demon. My buddies start laughing, and I'm the last to clue in, but when I do I tell him...." That Willys is a 1940 Plymouth Coupe, it's in my garage(I just moved from Bond Street) and it doesn't even have an engine in it! I was BEATEN by my OWN CAR, without a RACE!!! Har har har.