Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 05-09-2000, 02:32 PM
Inactive User

Red face

This really isn't a drag race story but I think its funny. I own a 93 dodge shadow mint condition with charger rims and great graphics nothing really special but fun. Well late one night driving home from the bars with my wife and brother in law we were confronted by two young snots with their hats on backwards and what looked like their daddys brand new jetta. For no reason they swerved at us gave us the bird and really pissed us off, my wife was driving because of my drunking condition. She swerved back and my brother in law hanging out the window with both middle fingers up fuled the boys need for road rage.
The jetta was getting really close now and I admit I felt a little scared. When what should apear in my hand was a wrench I had used earlier to change my oil, and being drunk and paranoid,I proceded to pitch the shiny chrome wrench over the back of the shadow and cracking the living hell out of the vanilla ice wanna be's wind shield. At the next red light I proceded to get out the passanger side with my 4-Dcell mag lite in hand needless to say they did not stick around for too long. Yeah the whole situation in hind sight now looks all pretty stupid but I think the stupid ones were the jetta boys explaining to daddy why the new jetta was already fraged up......Love them mopars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!enjoy friends