Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-15-2000, 07:34 PM
Inactive User

Angry

we have a name for the punks and thier rice grinders CIRCUS WAGONS! my father told me a long time ago.only two people wear thier baseball hats backwards.baseball catchers and welders.the rest of 'em are loosers.REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR
Old 08-15-2000, 07:51 PM
Self proclaimed expert

I like that one. Your father has a good way of explaining things. I tried wearing my hat backwards a few times but I just couldn't get the point since it doesn't do anything in that position but hold your hair down.

In all fairness, I have owned several Japanese cars and from personal experience I can say they are serious junk. They should have expiration dates on them like beer cans do.

And by the way, this topic has been beat to death but I just can't help it, It's too easy. Is there sensitivity training for those of us who can't stop bashing foreign cars???

[This message has been edited by GUAM SS/T (edited August 15, 2000).]
Old 08-15-2000, 11:56 PM
Inactive User

well then i am a loser according to your father. but that doesn't make me a ricer.

Quote:
Originally posted by COLORMECLONE:
we have a name for the punks and thier rice grinders CIRCUS WAGONS! my father told me a long time ago.only two people wear thier baseball hats backwards.baseball catchers and welders.the rest of 'em are loosers.REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR
Old 08-16-2000, 03:16 PM
Self proclaimed expert

OK ROODYPOO, Answer this great mystery that has plagued mankind for atleast 15 years.

Why wear your hat backwards??? except when welding, catching or riding a bike???
Old 08-16-2000, 09:24 PM
Inactive User

why wear it fowards? i would rather look like a duck with the bill @ss backwards. then a normal duck. but i guess i do ride bike all the time so i guess i kinda got used to wearing them that way.

Quote:
Originally posted by GUAM SS/T:
OK ROODYPOO, Answer this great mystery that has plagued mankind for atleast 15 years.

Why wear your hat backwards??? except when welding, catching or riding a bike???
Old 08-17-2000, 03:18 PM
Self proclaimed expert

Um cause if you wear it forwards it keeps the sun out of your eyes which is the point of having that bill thingy on your hat in the first place. Oh well, Atleast it isn't as bad as pulling your pants down till your underwear stick out the top of your pants. God I hope you don't do that too.

Here's something fun to do. the next time you see a guy with his underwear pulled up out the top of his pants, talk to him about them. Say something like "WOW!, black Hanes briefs! Are those 100% cotton? Mine are white, would you like to see them??" Make sure there are lots of people around so he will get completely embarassed and make sure he's not bigger than you too.
Old 08-17-2000, 03:52 PM
Inactive User

i will have to giver that a try. but as far as sun in my eyes, i work inside where we can wear hats. i just don't like it that way.

Quote:
Originally posted by GUAM SS/T:
Um cause if you wear it forwards it keeps the sun out of your eyes which is the point of having that bill thingy on your hat in the first place. Oh well, Atleast it isn't as bad as pulling your pants down till your underwear stick out the top of your pants. God I hope you don't do that too.

Here's something fun to do. the next time you see a guy with his underwear pulled up out the top of his pants, talk to him about them. Say something like "WOW!, black Hanes briefs! Are those 100% cotton? Mine are white, would you like to see them??" Make sure there are lots of people around so he will get completely embarassed and make sure he's not bigger than you too.
Old 08-18-2000, 01:19 AM
Inactive User

aw guam,thats an attractive "look".boxers fluffed,shoes untied,hat on sideways...and a winter jacket in the summertime.coooool
Old 08-20-2000, 03:07 AM
Self proclaimed expert

Yes, The slaves of fashion really want to make me puke for the last several years. I mean, the hat thing is just kind of odd but the Idea of making it look like you aren't capable of dressing yourself is just dumbfounding. The absolute worst is the HUSKY Lesbian look. You know, A girl about 5'6 200+lbs wearing size88 Jeans that almost fall off of her with a supertight shirt and a GI Jane haircut...BLAAH about 5% of women actually look nice these days and it seems they are all taken. Good thing I got one before the supply ran out LOL