Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-19-2000, 11:38 PM
Self proclaimed expert

Wink

If you are tired of hearing about the worlds fastest/rarest Daytona ES V6 raise your hand. Good, as long as we are all agreed. Did everyone else like the stupid comment about XZass having whiplash after his last Race? He must have gotten hit in the head by his door as it was blown off. Or maybe he got rearended by A gremlin during the race. Those super rare V6 Daytonas must be pretty rare indeed. I only saw 3 yesterday and I am on Guam for cripes sake. Maybe he has a 6pack Daytona and is just confused????? Probably not.
Old 04-20-2000, 01:16 AM
Self proclaimed expert

Thumbs up

Not trying to start anything. Just continuing with a place to vent. I am actually hoping that the topic will revert back to morons in general with an occasional bit of Comic relief by XZash. If the topic doesn't carry or change back to morons in general, I'll delete this post gladly.

Speaking of Morons in General. There is a guy on base with an S-10 ext.cab that has a huge red bowtie in the back glass with a big NHRA sticker and an obnoxious bowtie cover for his hitch. I rode his butt all the way up the hill by base from a stop even though he was powershifting and chirping the tires the whole way. He spun hard off the line and I couldn't resist toying with him. He looked kinda ticked when he checked his mirror and saw that the big Dodge was right with him.

And another thing, XZash swears he beat a Bimmer. Can anyone else get these guys to run? I can't seem to find one that will even do the speed limit.
Old 04-20-2000, 09:36 PM
Inactive User

Hey Guam, I've never been able to run one either but I watched one run with a Fireturd. Unfortunately I had my mother, my wife, and a load of grocieries in the family Cherokee wagon. I wasn't in much of a position to do anything. But I watched these two guys come off the line slow when the light changed. I was behind the Fireturd. After about 30' at 30mph they hit it. The BMW smoked the Fireturd. I didn't pay real close attention so I'm not sure if the Pontifag had a V8 or not. It looked like the anniversary edition they put out. White with a pretty blue racing stripe. Maybe just a wanabe. I think the Beamer was a 400 series, didn't look big enough to be a 700. Not sure though it was dark. That's about the best I can do on this one.
Old 04-24-2000, 02:38 AM
Addicted Moparchat Member

go find any of the M beamers M3, M roadster, etc. i haven't run across one yet who wasn't willing to go. sorry to say they will put a hurting on your ram if they can halfway drive. but, as my philosophy goes if you can't beat em just run em over...
Old 04-24-2000, 08:43 PM
Inactive User

Well put Rufas.
Old 04-25-2000, 10:15 AM
Self proclaimed expert

I think the original M3 was a high16second car but the new one with the american made 6cylinder is a lot faster, I can't tell the difference by looking so I guess it would be British roulet....LOL
Old 04-25-2000, 12:46 PM
Self proclaimed expert

Angry

Here's one for you. I am heading down to the next village before work today and this punk in a Nissan pulls up beside my SS/T. I'm just minding my business trying to get through the traffic and this punk lets the cars in front of him get a little bit ahead and drops back. As soon as there is enough room for me to change lanes he floors it and fills in the whole. Then he kept revving his engine and trying to act like he wants to run me. The only problem is that I have ten cars in front of me in my lane. When traffic finally broke and I could get moving, he turned off on a side road. Man I hate it when people try to show you up when there is traffic right in front of you.
Old 04-25-2000, 01:02 PM

Guam, Man you must have a race me sign on the back of that truck. Everyone on that little island seems to want to run you. Don't let get over on a Mopar, keep it planted.
Old 04-25-2000, 08:08 PM
Addicted Moparchat Member

no need to guess... the older M3's were boxy and looked like they just had a body kit stuck on them. newer (fast) ones are a little more rounded and smoother looking.
Old 04-26-2000, 09:07 PM

Anybody see one of those M5s yet? 5.0L 394HP and 368lb-ft-- numbers sound good, but I wonder how they'll fare on the street? Probably not so hot-- starting at $70,000 I'd be afraid to drive it....
Old 06-11-2000, 07:01 AM
Inactive User

Cool

When I was in Germany I could take Bmw's off the line in a dakota V-6. But they would dust me at top speed.
Old 09-03-2000, 03:18 AM
Inactive User

Cool

How's it going all? A couple of weeks ago I was headed for the local parts store to get some gaskets and fluid to change my trans fluid when a couple of 16-17 yr old kids go by me in a neon. They had yelled something at me as they drove by. When I pulled up beside them at the red light in my 66' Satellite, (it looks pretty bad right now,it's being sanded for paint and all the trim is off etc..) they were still being little punks so I asked them if they wanted to race to shut them up. They declined and kept talking smack, when light turned green they floored it. So I unwilling to let them pull on me, not that we were racing, nailed it to catch up to them. As I went by them I shifted into 2nd and barked the tires then pulled away from them and then just slowed down. They stayed a ways behind me for about a half a mile then came flying by me so they wouldn't have to face me I guess. I don't seek such one sided races, but sometimes you just have to put these kids in their place!
Old 09-06-2000, 07:38 PM

Hey 66, I just had to chuckle at your post because it is so typical of what goes on here. I think its a combination of a lack of respect towards anybody or anything that is displayed by the younger generation , that combined with the new tech smaller engines in affordable packages that make dealing with this new crop of (for a lack of a better word)Street-Racers such a pain in the butt.One good thing though....,at least they were smart enough to be driving a NEON......

------------------
WEDGEMAN3
Old 09-07-2000, 02:17 PM
Inactive User

i resent being classified as a ricer because i am young, what kinda bullsh*t is that? i belive in v8's are the way to go!

Quote:
Originally posted by WEDGEMAN3:
Hey 66, I just had to chuckle at your post because it is so typical of what goes on here. I think its a combination of a lack of respect towards anybody or anything that is displayed by the younger generation , that combined with the new tech smaller engines in affordable packages that make dealing with this new crop of (for a lack of a better word)Street-Racers such a pain in the butt.One good thing though....,at least they were smart enough to be driving a NEON......

Old 09-07-2000, 05:11 PM

RoodyPoo.....,Wow! Who hit the Angry button? You cant be refering to my last post,or even 66 Satellite .We didnt say anything about "RICERS". I suggest you get current on what a "RICER" is before throwing any more temper tantrums!!! PEACE

------------------
WEDGEMAN3

[This message has been edited by WEDGEMAN3 (edited September 07, 2000).]
Old 09-10-2000, 02:28 PM
Inactive User

well go to this site and the big group of pics are the ones i took of what i consider ricers www.ricecop.com, and as far as the angry button, yeah i was kinda ticked that day because this grandpa in a challenger called me a ricer but i kicked his @ss with my truck and laughed, oh well i guess he got what wsa coming to him. but i can't wait to pick my cuda up in a couple weeks its going to be great.

Quote:
Originally posted by WEDGEMAN3:
RoodyPoo.....,Wow! Who hit the Angry button? You cant be refering to my last post,or even 66 Satellite .We didnt say anything about "RICERS". I suggest you get current on what a "RICER" is before throwing any more temper tantrums!!! PEACE

Old 09-10-2000, 06:17 PM

RoodyPoo.....,sorry for some reason I couldnt pull up the pics but ill try later today.....,maybe the "grandpa in the Challenger should get a clear understanding of what a "Ricer" is !! Oh, by the way ...,I was just wondering how old do you have to be to Qualify as a "GRANPA" .....(LOL)Take Care

------------------
WEDGEMAN3
Old 09-11-2000, 05:11 AM

RoodyPoo.....,Hey..,I cant pull up those pics.Are you sure you gave the correct Web page info.

------------------
WEDGEMAN3
Old 09-12-2000, 04:02 AM
Inactive User

here ya guys go again. http://www.ricecop.com/
Old 09-12-2000, 07:23 AM

RoodyPoo....,That was great.I cant believe how pissed off some of those Ricers can get.
Thanks for the web info. Take Care

------------------
WEDGEMAN3
Old 09-30-2000, 05:06 AM
Inactive User

Hey Wedge how's it going? I used to live in Rosamond Ca not to far from you. I see alot of people driving beyond their ability now days in places that could cause some serious injury to alot of people. Anyway enough bichering! You never know when your going to pull alongside a kid in a neon or other small car, and then have him eat your lunch. I'm off the road right now with engine trouble "No Oil Pressure" but should have the problem fixed pretty soon. I replaced the timing chain with a gear drive put in new oil and this is the thanks i get. We'll let yall know how it turns out. See Ya!