Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles Wanted > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Inactive User

Cool Big cars wanted

If you've brought home a big rusty old C-body for the driveline and are planning on junking the car please contact me first. Instead of just having the junkyard crush them, why not let someone have some fun with them first. I am an old car nut as well as a derby car builder/driver. Im into pretty much any big mopar whether it be C or B body Chrysler, Dodge or Plymouth from 1964 to 1977. Location is important, i will go as far as Montana, Idaho, Washington, southern Saskatchewan, Vancouver or Peace River for the right cars! Imperials of course are #1, then wagons, sedans and finally hardtops. If you feel like leaving the engine/trans in the car and just want it gone thats even better. I will pay for the right car but its got to be reasonable and pretty special considering the costs of transportation, etc.