Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-13-2000, 01:45 PM
Self proclaimed expert

Cool

OK, the other night I pass this bronze Mudstain. It's one of the newer ones and it has a MUSTANG GT sticker on the back bumper. I pass this guy and I'm only doin about 50. About a minute after I pass him I see lights coming up fast from behind and I'm thinkin this guys gonna get me. The lights pass me and it turns out to be a riced out Sentra with the Mustwang right on his tail. I figure what the hell so I get on it. Next thing I know I'm having to let off because I've caught them already. We ran into traffic and the mustang backed out and the sentra and I slowed up. We are just getting out of the village and are heading to the last redlight when I see lights coming up fast in the left turn lane. Not the mustang though, it's a ricer pickup and he passes me and squeezes in behind the Sentra. We are bumper to bumper and almost stopped when the light turns green. I dropped it down into first and hammered it. I passed both screaming fart tips and was still pulling away strong doing 80mph in second at the top of the hill. The best part is that I heard the ricer in the truck chirp his tires twice before I even passed him. No way he can say he wasn't giving it hell.
The very next night I had a guy in a piece o' nissan pickup bugging me at the lights. I kept giving it part throttle and barely pulling away. Then we catch a light and as he's lightly reving his engine I see a Tercel pull up on my left and then he guns it and rattles his beehive at me. so I have a folgers can buzzing on each side when the light turns. BAM!!! gone, GOODBYE!!. I had them both before I crossed the intersection
I have been doing the part throttle thing lately and the less I beat them by the more of them want to run me. I guess word gets around fast. So far more races just means more kills.
Old 12-13-2000, 05:15 PM
Inactive User

Schweet!!! I'd love to ride with someone that does that.

------------------
1988 Dodge Ram D100, 3.9 V-6, Throttle Body Fuel Injection, Chrysler A-998 Transmission, Chrysler 8.25 Rear with 3.54 gear, Hercules Step Bumper 1200#tongue/12000#pull, Reese Hitch 750#tongue/7500#pull, Hopkins "Quick Connect" Trailer Plug, Hopkins trailer circuit breaker, Kenwood AM/FM Stereo CD player, Pioneer 5 speaker system, Mohawk aluminum cap(painted to match truck) with custom installed PM red/yellow marker lights and PM third brake light, 2 sets of Custom Cut Floor Mats Red and Burgundy, Custom modified Lighted Cup holder/Console with control switch.
Old 12-13-2000, 08:07 PM
Inactive User

Every time i hear a story like that it makes me want to have more hp in my truck....smilin' from ear to ear

------------------
1997 Ram Sport
318 auto reg cab
2wd 3.55
clear corner lenses, extang tonneau,
285/60-16 Goodyear GTII,
belden 7mm wires,
champion truck plugs,
flowmaster 40-series muffler w/ turndown