Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-31-2001, 03:57 AM

Cool

I was on my way to work the other day and noticed a Durango behind me. We were on a 4 lane highway with very little traffic. He stayed behind me for quite awhile then all of a sudden he shot over into the right lane and punched it. I looked over as he went by and it was a young guy driving with some of his buddies and they were laughing and pointing as they went by. I was going 60mph in a 55mph zone and just let them go. As luck would have it the light ahead caught them and I pulled up beside them. They were all grinning and pointing and the driver was reving his engine and easing forward. The light changed and I didn't get too excited and spin the tires as I do sometimes. Let the truck get rolling good before I punched it and the supercharger kicked in. They never had a chance. When I got to 80mph I eased off, I was so far ahead it just too funny. Let him blow by me only this time when I looked over the driver was fliping me off and his buddies were laughing and pointing at him. I could'nt help but laugh out loud. He was trying so hard to look cool in daddy's ride for his buddies. I was just keeping it in the family. Dodge vs Dodge.

------------------
2000 Dakota Club Cab Sport 4x4,4.7L,5sp.,Kenne Bell supercharger, Magnum Performance SK 250 Throttle Body, 180 Thermostat, 4" Ram air kit w/ K&N filter, NGK ZFR6F11 cooler plugs, Flowmaster muffler w/ 3" pipe from cat. back, 3.92 gears, anti-spin diff., Roadmaster active suspension upgrade, rear anti-sway bar, Intense Blue with white racing stripes, Line-X spray-in bedliner, chrome step rails, Pioneer CD player, speakers, and amp, Husky floor mats.