Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 02-04-2001, 02:35 PM
Self proclaimed expert

Question

Ok, I'm heading back to base and I'm late getting to my buddies house to drive his wife to work. I finally get a break, 7 cars in the right lane, none in the left. I get on it in the left lane and as I get to the fifth car he cuts over in front of me. Not only is he driving a shiny blue civic with a baby fart tip and several emblems I can't read on the back, He has.....bright yellow rims!!! Well, Mr. Einstein decides to cut in front of a 4,400lb Ram and then he can't even get out of his own way, much less mine. As I am proceeding to drive up his fart tip he gets on it. I'm still pushing him with the aircushion in front of my grille as I let off. I see him downshift and really give it heck, I know he is whipping the mice because of the thick grey smoke he is belching. He finally gets out of my way and I pass him as I finish the last bite of my chicken soft taco and reach for a refreshing sip of Dr. Pepper. The thing is, his car couldn't have been any older than my truck and I beat on mine daily. No smoke from me though??? I pondered over this for a while and I now know I can rest well with my decision to buy a gas guzzeling american V8.
Old 02-04-2001, 04:26 PM
Inactive User

Guam,he must have had the smaller 25 HP fart pipe instead of the 50 HP one.just you wait until he puts some more stickers on it,think of the speed increase!i would think twice about messin' with him again.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
keep on flying the American Flag high,and frying rice with your "gas guzzler".we dont care how they do it in japan!
Old 02-04-2001, 08:46 PM
Inactive User

I guess i'd rather be a nice looking gas guzzler than an ugly oil burner.....lol
ramiam

------------------
1997 Ram Sport
318 auto reg cab
2wd 3.55
clear corner lenses, extang tonneau,
285/60-16 Goodyear GTII,
belden 7mm wires,
champion truck plugs,
flowmaster 40-series muffler w/ turndown
Old 02-04-2001, 10:48 PM
Plutonium Member

GUAM SS/T - Guam sounds like a happening place. I always envisioned it as being a small island with not many people or roads. Your descriptions of it make me think my notions of it are wrong. How big is Guam? How many people live there? And how about the roads?
I have also have had ricers pull out in front of me when I'm coming to a stop at a red light like that. Makes me wish I had gotten the snow plow package in my Ram...

------------------
Kenny

"The Mighty Dodge":

2000 Intense Blue Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport SLT+, 5.9 L, Auto, 3.55 Sure Grip, Heavy Duty Service Group (big battery, transmission oil cooler, & heavy-duty engine cooling), MOPAR tonneau, MOPAR bedliner, MOPAR Ram mudflaps, MOPAR side moldings, Flowmaster 50-series SUV muffler with heat shield, Belltech rear sway bar, JBA silver ceramic coated headers, Quick D throttle body, K&N Gen II FIPK, MOPAR PCM, 180 degree thermostat, MOPAR R/T Cam Package (cam & lifters), new valve springs & retainers, and new timing chain, and sometimes a full tank of premium gas.

Did I mention it was INTENSE BLUE?
Old 02-05-2001, 02:32 PM
Self proclaimed expert

GUAM has it's moments. It's 32 miles long. 8miles wide at it's widest point and 3miles at it's narrowest. Highway 1 is 4 to 6 lanes and runs from the southern tip to the northern tip. Most of the cars are 4 bangers and completely riced out. There are a few serious muscle cars also. The roads are mostly rough and bumpy but highway 1 and a few others are really good. There are 150,000 people and 300,000 cars on island.