Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-08-2000, 08:17 PM
Self proclaimed expert

If you like driving games and don't have NASCAR Legends, GET IT!!! I've never played a driving game where the handling felt so right. And if you are a NASCAR freak you will enjoy controlling every aspect of your cars setup. I bought it just too drive the Daytonas and Superbirds since it was on sale cheap. I really like the game and I'm getting into longer races each day. I might be addicted soon. It's starting to get me hyped up about MOPAR returning this season.
Old 11-08-2000, 09:41 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin

I agree. I have NASCAR Legends and I also have NASCAR Racing 3, to which I have added the CTS Expansion Pack. That Legends game is chock full of cars (lots of Mopars) from the 1970 NASCAR Grand National (Cup) season. NASCAR Racing 3 has Cup and Busch cars from the 1999 season (sorry, no Mopars), and the CTS Expansion Pack has trucks from the 2000 season. You can also get on the 'Net and download seemingly thousands of other cars for these games. Sierra (the maker) is now selling a combo in stores that has NR3, the Legends, & the CTS all in one. I have heard that Sierra will come out with NASCAR Racing 4 during the first quarter of 2001, so keep your eyes open for that. These games are loads of fun and extremely realistic. Races can even be held vs. opponents over the Internet. It's a blast. Although there are no Mopars in the current version of NASCAR Racing, there are plenty of them to be found on the Internet. So, if you want these games, and you just can't bring yourself to drive a Ford or Chevy, don't worry, it's covered.........
Old 11-10-2000, 01:45 AM
Inactive User

I haven't played any of the ones you guy's have but I have Nascar 99,it is simalar.It has cup,busch,and trucks in the game,all the tracks as of 98 season.It also lets you feild your own car,with your own color scheme,and pit crew uniforms.My cars always carry the big DODGE sign or a MOpar sign on them,There is no mistaking what make they are.This game is also very realistic,as far as driving it,and track layout.My only bitch is the cars seem to push a lot.Its hard to adjust them to neutral handling or even a little loose ,with out going into REAL loose.There Watkins Glen version is very good .I swear I can see myself hanging over the fence on the 9-10 staightaway!!!
Old 11-12-2000, 03:01 PM
Self proclaimed expert

My Superbird is now painted in a RoadRunner scheme with a dark blue body with light blue highlights. A yellow nose that extends into a stripe at the top of the fenders on each side and a purple wing. I had to put a huge billboard 426HEMI in purple on both rear Quarters. If I was racing in 70 I would have a bird just like it. Dangit, I noticed today that most of the Fords are just waiting in line to put me into the wall. I use the wall as a brace and they usually end up in the infield
Old 11-14-2000, 10:24 PM
Inactive User

The wall slows me down too much,but sometimes it can't be avoided...LOL.Neither can Jeff Gordons car.LOL:
Old 11-15-2000, 05:46 PM
Self proclaimed expert

Well, with the Superbird I can hit the wall and still outrun the Fords. It's the other Birds and Daytonas I have to watch out for except on the short tracks, then everyone gets in my way. I come off the short tracks looking like modern art with all the dents and pieces sticking out all over...LOL

[This message has been edited by GUAM SS/T (edited November 15, 2000).]