Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-14-2000, 01:11 AM

Did you hear the story of the fellow who was cutting across the moor when he came upon an English vicar, who was tied to a tree face in with his pants down around his ankles.

"Oh thank God you've come by, I was abducted and dragged out here by an awful man who tied me to the tree and buggered me!"

"Well", said the fellow, unzipping his fly, "It's not your lucky day, is it?"

A young, lonely guy driving across the country decided to pick up a stunning, blonde hitchhiker.

A few miles into the trek, the blonde started coming onto him, so needless to say, he pulled over to the side of the desolate, deserted road so she could give him some oral pleasure.

Once his pants were down to his ankles, the blonde surprised him with a gun and bound his wrists to his ankles. Then, she robbed him of his wallet and clothes, and drove off with his car.

Once she was out of sight, the man struggled to his feet and began hopping alongside the road in a desperate attempt to get someone's help. A short time later, a trucker pulled up along side the troubled man.

"What happened to you?" asked the trucker, with a grin.

The man explained his plight...

The trucker stepped down from his truck, and as he unzipped his pants he remarked, "This just ain't been your day, has it boy?"