Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-19-2000, 10:33 PM

The pentagon recently found it had too many generals and offered an early retirement bonus. They promised any general who retired straight away, his full annual benefits PLUS $10,000.00 for every inch measured in a straight line along the retiring general's body between two points he chose.

The first general accepted. He asked the pension man to measure from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. 6 feet. He walked out with a check of $720,000.00.

The second general asked them to measure from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. 8 feet. He walked out with a check for $960,000.00.

When the third was asked where to measure from, he told the pension man, "From the tip of my big willie to the back of my nuts."

The pension man said that would be fine but he'd better get the Medical Officer to do the measuring.

The Medical Officer attended and asked the general to drop 'em... he did.... The Medical Officer placed the tape on the tip of the general's big willie and began to work back. "My God!" he said, 'where are your nuts?"

The general replied, "in Vietnam."