Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum > Movies and Television

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Enchanted, very enchanting!

Just saw this movie tonight, it reminded me of an updated version of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" with a improved mixture of animation and real life.
Amy Adams was gorgeous as Princess Giselle and I didn't even recognize James Marsden-Prince Edward, who played Cyclops in X-Men until almost half way thru the movie. Good acting chops, Mr. Marsden, completely changed characters believably.
Also fine performances from Patrick Dempsey as lawyer Robert Phillip,
Rachel Covey as his daughter Morgan and Idina Menzel as Robert's erstwhile girlfriend Nancy.
Also a fine performance by Timothy Spall as Nathanial who played Peter Pettigrew in Harry Potter. Very good movie , light hearted and pleasant to watch, I hope it doesn't become under rated because it was very entertaining.
This is what a Disney movie is supposed to be, Highly Recommended!
Old 12-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Inactive User

OK Stoga. We have officially found some common ground. I LOVED THIS MOVIE. My wife dragged me kicking and screaming but in the end I liked it more than either her or my 6 year old daughter. I, too, highly recommend it-especially for the closet romantic. -Bob