Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-09-2000, 02:01 PM

A guy goes hunting with his friend and brings his dog.

"Watch this," says the guy who owns the dog.

He gives a signal, the dog disappears into the woods and a few minutes later returns, barks twice and points.

"He's saying there are twenty ducks in that direction."

Sure enough, they follow the dog and come upon twenty ducks in a pond and they get their share.

Next week, same two, same dog. Dog disappears, comes back barks three times and points.

"Thirty ducks that way." says the owner and they get their share again.

"Say, I was wondering," says the friend. "I'm going up to my cabin next week. Can I borrow your dog."

"Sure." says the owner.

So the friend collects the dog, heads to his cabin, and goes into the woods.

He gives the signal and the dog disappears. In a few minutes, he returns with a branch in his mouth. He points briefly, then starts humping the guys leg. The fellow is so disconcerted by this, he jumps in his truck and heads straight to the owners house with the dog.

"I tell you he came back with a branch in his mouth and started humping my leg. He's no good at all."

"You idiot," says the owner. "He was trying to tell you that there were more f__king ducks out there than you can shake a stick at."