Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-13-2000, 01:32 AM

Every year during hunting season this one hunter always has problems with this one warden trying to catch him doing something wrong..........well this season is starting out like no other.........

the hunter goes off, sees a duck and shoots it down......

As usual, the warden shows up out of nowhere........sticks his thumb up the ducks butt and says "Ah huh!, this is a Canadian duck, do you have a Canadian duck license, if not I'm taking you in!" , the hunter pulls out a Canadian license and the warden leaves.........

a little later the hunter shoots down another duck,........

the warden shows up, sticks his thumb up the ducks butt and says , "Ah huh, this is a Peruvian duck, I'll bet you don't have a Peruvian duck license.......I got you now!", just then the hunter pulls out a Peruvian hunting license and again the warden leaves.........

just before the hunter is ready to call it a day, he spots another duck, shoots it down and again the warden shows up.......again he sticks his thumb up the ducks butt and says "That's it, I got you for sure this time......this is a Bermudian duck and there's NO WAY that you have a Bermudian duck license!" and again the hunter pulls out the required license

this pi$$ed the game warden off and he says............"I don't get it, you've had a license for EVERY duck that you've shot down today, where the hell are you from?"

the hunter smiled, dropped his pants and said "You're the EXPERT, you tell me!!"