Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-13-2000, 05:41 AM
Banned

Wink

One saturday evening a lawyer went fishing at a river not far from his house. He caught about 6 nice size fish and decided to go home. He placed the fish on some newspaper in the backseat of his mercedes and since he was dirty and muddy from the river he put a towel on the seat and took off his shoes and placed them in the trunk. On the drive home he was crossing a bridge and was speeding by about 5 mph. A cop was at the end of the bridge with a radar gun and decided to pull him over. The cop was a pretty rude fellow, he came to the mans window and said "Look BOY, did you realize you were speeding, BOY?!?! The man replied, "I'm sorry officer, I think I was about 5 over." The cop replied back before he could finish "Hell I bet you stole this car! Look at you, you look like a damn bum, you smell like something dead, I bet you aint even got a job, BOY!!!" The man says " I damn sure do have a job!" the cop asks "Oh yeah, what do you do, BOY" The man replies "Im a Rectum Stretcher" The cop rudely asks "What the hell is that?" The man says "Just how it sounds!! First I stick in one finger, then two fingers, then one hand, followed by the other, I stretch it till I get one foot in and can pull both ways until I stretch it to a full 6 foot!" The cop looks at him in a puzzled way and asks " What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole?" The man replies "We give it a radar gun and put it at the end of a bridge!!"