Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-17-2000, 12:22 AM

The Stage Delicatessen has been a famous New York City landmark for 60+ years, serving excellent kosher deli. Some of the waiters have worked there 40+ years and they have seen and heard everything.

Morris, the waiter, is busy serving lunch to about 12 tables, with speed and great wisecracks to all. In comes an out-of-towner, sits down, motions to busy Morris and says, "The sign outside says 'We Service All Kinds Of Sandwiches' Is that true?"

"Of course it's true!" Morris says. "Vat you vant?"

The wise guy says, "I want an elephant sandwich."

Morris takes out his order pad and says, " Rye, white or pumpernickel bread?" The wise guy is shocked, but answers, "White bread." Morris continues, "Mustard, ketchup or mayonnaise?" The wise guy, still in shock, answers, "Mayonnaise." Morris says, "Thank you," and he goes about his business, coming in an out of the kitchen, serving dozens of customers with their orders.

Most finish, pay and leave, new people come in and get served by Morris, all around the wise guy, who sits and waits.

Finally, exasperated, the wise guy calls Morris over and says, "So, where is my elephant sandwich? I've been here over an hour!"

Morris look down and says, "Oh, I forgot. Da cook said dat for one sandwich, he didn't want to cut a new elephant!"