Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum > Movies and Television

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Inactive User

Default ARE the BRONCS GOING ALL THE WAY

Here at work everyone is putting money on so and so. I really don't have tv so I would like to hear from people who know or think they might have a winning team. Thanks
Old 09-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Inactive User

Don't think so this year. They still haven't solved the quarterback problem(they want another John Elway...QB's like him come along once a franchise), and their defense definately needs some new blood, and their offense doesn't quite have "it"...maybe some young very fast wide-recievers and a real pounding guy for a running back. Everybody wants an "instant" winner, and between the salary cap and free-agency, you can't go out and "buy" a team like DeBartilo did in San Fransico in the 80's. NY Giants still look good, but everybody is going to try and "knock-off" the champions, of course. Jerry Jones has spent mega-bucks on the Cowboys, and they need to "make their move" in the next couple of years. I don't like 'em, but this may be the Cowboy's year...fairly soft division, semi-tough schedule over-all. If they can make it thru the play-offs, they could be a winner, or not.