Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Dakota Truck Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-24-2000, 07:57 PM

Biggrin

I just got done putting in my Hellwig swaybar. I did it during my lunch hour at work. The handling is noticeably better. If I can get the front end tighter, it would be dramaticaly better. All in all, I like it and can't wait to see how it does when I'm towing!

------------------
94 Dakota Sport 5.2L, 3.90 auburn LSD, K+N X-stream filtercharger, MSD 6A, Blaster Coil II, Taylor wires, MP Computer, Pacesettter headers, Dynomax supercat, Flowmaster 50, Crower 1.7 rockers, Lakewood traction bars, Transgo shift kit, MP valve covers, Firestone Firehawks SS20
Old 08-25-2000, 12:56 PM
Inactive User

Lightbulb

I love mine and have pushed my big truck pretty hard thru some corners and like the way it keeps it hanging in there.

Actually, one time I pushed it so hard the tires were rolling on the sidewalls and I felt it fade. That will clean the plaque out of your heart.

Don't take it that far.

Everybody gets to do 1 stupid thing a year and that was mine. Just taking my foot off the gas brought everything right back around where it should have been.

But I did learn how hard I can power thru corners. And I couldn't do that without a good sway bar.

------------------
"Good Luck on your project."
Mid Michigan MOPAR Enthusiasts