Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Restoring your MoPar (Tricks & techniques)

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-08-2000, 02:14 AM

Question

Just so we don't go out of the range of the topic of the Flathead section, let's limit this discussion to 1960 or older. I expect the musclecar era vehicles are fairly well covered anyway. I expect anyone with rod building experience would probably know best where to get fiberglass for an early Mopar, and a fiberglass fender will get even a stocker on the road if that is the last piece you need to finish. Anything that keeps a vintage Mopar rolling is ok in my book. Any replies are much appreciated, thanks!
Old 08-11-2000, 05:36 AM
Inactive User

Cool

Although these are not necessities, I just received a set of 'glass skirts for my 49 Dodge Business Coupe from Big Jim's in Texas (www.bigjim's.net) and I'm very happy with them.

They match up to the body real well, and even follow the rear curves on the gravel shields!
I skuffed them up and shot them with primer this morning. I highly recommend him.

I have an earlier posting asking about fender skirts, and don't know how to remove it?

------------------
Fine49
Old 08-11-2000, 06:14 AM

Thanks Fine49! I went down and deleted your previous post. You can delete your own posts only by clicking on the pad and pencil icon. The enter your nick here and password. But only the moderators for each section can delete anything in their own section, as well as Moparchat can anywhere in here. Congrats on finding your fender skirts and thanks for the tip!