Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > PT Cruiser Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-14-2000, 05:47 AM
Inactive User

Angry

Where's this guy located? East coast of Canada! Okay, Six-pack & Speedwobble, now what have you got to say?! Click here: http://ptenthusiasts.org/cgi-bin/Ult...=4851&SID=4477
Old 06-14-2000, 06:52 AM
Senior Member/Moderator

Okay Greeny!
The first cruiser that I did the pre delivery on was a base black auto.
The customer was looking for a new truck saw the PT and bought it without driving it!
When I came back from the road test they told me it was sold.
Remember, every dealer gets one car that gets assigned to them, they can't order it,just accept it the the way the options are chosen.

------------------
70 challenger r/t conv
98 V-10 Q/C SWB 4X4
72 383 swinger
Old 06-14-2000, 10:50 PM
Inactive User

Angry

Six-pack, I'm not convinced. You've got so many Cruisers up there, you'll probably throw hides on them and run them in Calgary's Stampede.
Old 06-15-2000, 03:04 AM
Inactive User

It is stories like that which make the one about the ugly Astek from Pontiac look appealing. NOT, waiting is hell but we get extra points in the good book!! Yeah right.
Old 06-15-2000, 04:54 AM
Senior Member/Moderator

mr greenjeans you always make me laugh!

------------------
70 challenger r/t conv
98 V-10 Q/C SWB 4X4
72 383 swinger
Old 06-15-2000, 06:36 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

You laugh all you want, Big 6. It's easy when you've got something everyone wants. Just remember these words one morning when you look out your window and see great herds of beat up, rusted out Darts, Cougars, Novas, and ImpalasÂ*Â*what you, from your lofty position, would call junkÂ*Â*all proudly wearing American plates. They'll be looking for you, Six Pack, and your little buddy, Speedwobble, too. You may feel safe now, all warm in your igloo, with your fleet of Canadian Cruisers parked outside, but remember: The South Shall Rise Again! We'll be marching north. But, no doubt about it, we'll be cruisin' all the way h
Old 06-16-2000, 06:24 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin

You know how hard it is to type when you are too busy laughing???
So some guy walks into a dealership and lucks out, buys a real cool black limited and "No" it didn't come from our "Canadian" stock and all of a sudden it's our fault?
[Pause for laughing]
But seriously folks. We had 2 Cruisers come in on Monday [sorry Mrgreenjeans] one was Patriot Blue the other was Shale Green. They were built May 18 and we got them June 13th.
Now I don't know when they were ordered, but somebody in our Parts Department ordered a Black Limited woth no ABS, Sunroof. Leather guts on June 12. The real test is if he gets this car before Christmas. That will be the real test.
Old 06-16-2000, 08:23 AM
Inactive User

Red face

Gasp! What did I tell youÂ*Â*you've got so many Cruisers up there, even your Parts People get their pick of the litter. I suppose any they don't want, they chop and part out!? What kind of people are you Canadians anyway . . . destroying these beautiful machines just so you can gouge "customers" with grossly overpriced black market parts? It's sad really. Very sad. And, that Black Limited sounds like the one I ordered in early March. So help me, if it winds up chopped and parted out "somewhere in Canada" I'll wet myself. And, it will be your fault.

Ed, warm up the bus, we're going to Canada. Fargin' Icehole
Old 06-17-2000, 04:26 AM
Inactive User

Jeans, The bus is ready, but, I forgot where my pasport is located! How do they get all the good luck up that far north, it is still below freezing at night according to the fishermen who just got back this week.
Old 06-17-2000, 05:47 AM
Inactive User

Exclamation

Ed, Canadian spies have infiltrated our government and private sector. I'm convinced they're highly placed as moles within Chrysler's senior management team too. How else could so many Cruisers be shipped north? We don't hear of these saboteurs, but they've been coming down in waves for years. Take William Shatner, for example. How else could he have been so successful without well-placed "friends". And, now he's trying to control the Internet through Priceline.com. Think about it, Ed. Not so long ago we feared the evil red star. Now, it's the evil red maple leaf.

Of course, Six Pack and Speedwobble will mock me and deny these charges. Nevertheless, they cannot refute the fact that far more PT Cruisers are behind Canadian lines than in the good old U.S.A.