Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > PT Cruiser Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-01-2000, 04:37 PM

Driving around mostly rural West Virginia, I have seen 3 silver, 2 black, and 1 burgandy/red Cruiser. They are not common by any means, and wherever they are parked, they draw a crowd. We have one silver one in my town that I see one a regular basis, but that's about it. Most of the other Cruisers I have seen have been on the interstate with out of state plates on them.
Old 07-01-2000, 05:38 PM
Inactive User

I've seen those, and the Taupe, Inferno Red, and Patriot Blue as well. I haven't seen a Green, Aqua or White, yet. I see about 1 or 2 a week, here in the Chicago suburbs.

Yes, they do draw a crowd...

So far, I like the Inferno Red best, folloed by Blue and Taupe. I just wish we had ours in sight. Its been so long...

BobC
Old 07-01-2000, 07:47 PM
Inactive User

Smile

I've seen 2 red ones and 2 white ones. The white PT's are sitting in front of our local Thrifty car rental place.
Old 07-02-2000, 02:37 AM
Inactive User

Cool

Of course I see my Shale Green Met. everyday, however in 3 months have only seen 1 other PT on the road. I have seen a red,taupe,silver,cranberry, black and blue. Most at the Proving Ground event in Charlotte.
Old 07-03-2000, 11:26 PM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Haven't seen a tauoe one yet or a Cranberry one too. Yes they do draw a crowd where ever you go. Lots of Silver ones around, almost like they were pushing this color on you.
Old 07-04-2000, 12:53 AM
Inactive User

Have seen several silver, one red (Jerry from Spring Valley when he picked it up at dealer and a light gray last week at fair grounds. Is that light Gray Taupe? It was in the shade, but it seemed to me that the color did not highlight the curves of the fenders as well as the red and silver. Wish I could see a Cranberry since that is what we ordered.
Old 07-04-2000, 01:18 AM
Inactive User

The Cranberry is a very pretty color, Sort of a "Deep Purple". Gotta be shined up, though, and then it will Glow. I saw a Van that color at the dealer before we ordered and it was dirty. Saw an Inferno Red on the same lot and it looked good, so thats how we ended up going that way.

I saw a PT that color in Downers Grove, but they wanted $6,000 over...
Old 07-04-2000, 03:26 PM
Inactive User

Since 1 April, I have seen 3 Patriot Blues, mine and two friends of mine. 1 Black Basic at a dealer, and 1 silver at the dealer when I picked mine up... thats it...

------------------
TTFN
Tim
Old 07-09-2000, 09:09 AM
Inactive User

I've seen a 2 black, silver, and a deep red all at the dealership. All were sold, except one was a raffle car. Only seen a silver one on the road.

------------------
Flame red sport, 360 auto, tinted out windows, roll pan, moulded mopar ground effects, billet "RAM' 3rd brake light and liscence plate frames,mopar perf. computer, k&n drop-in, poweraid spacer, dynomax 3" exhaust, PIAA pencil beam driving lights, Rockford Fosgate cd deck and 6-disc changer, 2 Rockford amps, 5 1/4 infinity kappa component set in Q-forms, infinity kappa 2 way 6x9's, 1 12" infinity kappa sub, acoustic eq., and more to come!