Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > PT Cruiser Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-09-2000, 05:01 AM
Inactive User

i was getting ready to walk out of the house today and the phone rang, it was my dealership telling me that my Cruiser had come in. I was at that dealership in 10 minutes and an hour later i drove out of the lot in my new PATRIOT BLUE PT CRUISER!!!!
it is better than i hoped for. the magazines all say it is under powered but i think it is just fine. its not turbo rocket but it drives quite well and has plenty of pickup.
i'll write more tomorrow.
oh, the wait was worth it!!
stu
Old 07-09-2000, 06:33 AM
Inactive User

Well, Congrats!!!

Enjoy your days in the sun...

BobC
Old 07-11-2000, 11:12 PM
Inactive User

Wow, that's great.
You scared me with your heading, I thought you were going to tell us that it was a locomotive bearing down on you.
Hope you have lots of great times. We have been told when the one being shipped 7-17 is delivered to the customer the dealer will earn an allocation and ours can be scheduled for production. I don't expect anything before Holloween or beyond.
Maybe we can take a vacation to my Aunt and Uncle's in Daytona and see you while in the south. Would also like to go by BobC in Chicago if the snow isn't too deep by then.
Have a great rest of the Summer!!!!!