Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > PT Cruiser Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-07-2000, 04:47 AM
Inactive User

Exclamation

Its funny how OTHER dealers got them. If the "Turn and Earn" policy is true, they should have gotten 1 for the PT they delivered.

Nothing like being a pawn in a game to which you have no access to the rulebook.

I will call DC Customer Service in the morning and ask the status of my problem number from last week. I'm very tired of being passed over. Again, no restrictions, and again, no allocations this week. We have been at #1 on the dealer's list for 7 or 8 weeks, now, and either get passed over due to restrictions, or left in BX due to no allocations.

Someone isn't telling the truth and the whole truth, I'd say. "Mysteriously", parts and allocations flow from DC to build scalper cars that the dealers then flaunt in our faces at $3000 to $13,000 over list with the same options we are on restriction for.

Why can't they schedule our car!!!!!!

BobC
Old 07-10-2000, 01:15 AM
Inactive User

BobC, I'll try the samething on Tuesday and let you know what stall I get this time. I am with you, by now they should be on a first ordered first served status, we have been jerked around too long to be any kind of fair.
Old 07-10-2000, 04:32 AM
Inactive User

Question

And I did try to call, dialing with redial for an hr or 2. Always busy.

Tomorrow is another day...

BobC
Old 07-11-2000, 11:05 PM
Inactive User

BobC, I got thru at 2PM Tuesday. Duane said he could only acknowledge that mine was a valid order and was not yet scheduled. I should call my dealer for more info.
So, to play alnog I called my dealer. He said he talked to the district rep in Chicago today and that the dealer was upset about the generic letters and no info. The district rep told the dealer that the one ahead of me was being shipped 7-17 and that when the dealer turned in the sold and delivered paperwork they would earn an allocation and mine would be then scheduled for production. District rep said his wife also got one of the generic letters and has still not received her cruiser. Dealer estimates that it will be August when the first one is received and he will turn around the paperwork that day and get the allocation for mine. We will see!!
Old 07-11-2000, 11:23 PM
Inactive User

Cool

As of today, not allocated, still. They are hoping for tommorow.

I hope so, its been so long...