Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-15-2000, 05:54 AM
Inactive User

I can't wait until Playstation2 comes out. I was going to buy a dvd player until I saw that Playstation2 would have one. I have heard that if you haven't already reserved one at launch date the chances of getting one are not very good. Metal Gear looks awesome.
Old 09-15-2000, 06:13 AM
Geek

I own the Playstation. I don't play it that often. I'm mostly into computer games.
Old 09-15-2000, 06:20 AM
Inactive User

What type of games are you into. For me it is racing or fighting games. Something that has some replay value. I don't mind rpg games, but I usually only get about 3/4 the way through them and then something new grabs my attention. I don't even have a computer. I'm browsing the net on my sega dreamcast. Have you seen 4x4 evolution? When it comes out I'll be able to play over the internet with pc/mac/dreamcast gamers. That game looks pretty good.
Old 09-15-2000, 06:27 AM
Geek

Thumbs up

I love the racing games! I also enjoy action adventure and RPG games. I've never played MG, I've watched my brother play it many times.

4x4 evolution? Nope, can't say that I have.
Old 09-15-2000, 06:45 AM
Inactive User

Yeah metal gear is one of my favorites. The first time through Was the best. I think the best racing game is by far gran turismo. I actually liked the first one more than the sequel. Mario Cart is always fun. Especially with 4 people. You wouldn't by any chance played Star Control III have you? I have it on 3DO. It's an older game and I think it was on computer. I played it for weeks. Then I got stuck. I know I was close to beating it. I have recently dusted off my panasonic 3D0 (it's been about 3 years or more) just to give that game another go. It is just too time consuming. What is your favorite game?
Old 09-15-2000, 06:52 AM
Geek

My favorite racing game is Need For Speed (any of them). Star Control sounds very familiar, but I wouldn't swear to it. My favorite Playstation game is Medievil.

My overall favorite game is QuakeIII. I play this game for hours on end.
Old 09-15-2000, 07:05 AM
Inactive User

Need for speed rocks! I remember the original on the 3D0. I was hooked. I haven't bought the new one on playstation though. the porshe one. Don't think it was a good idea to stick to one make of vehicle. I liked need for speed high stakes. My brother kept winning my cars. That sucked. I would get one back every once in a while. They were always close. Never played any of the Quake games. I like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on N64. You woldn't believe how much I've spent on video games.
Old 09-15-2000, 08:03 AM
Geek

LoL, you sound like my brother. He's spent a fortune on video games.