Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-19-2000, 02:34 AM

Biggrin

Who is your favorite South Park character ? Kind of a general survey. Amongst the top 5 most popular characters on the show, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and Ike, I like them all right about the same. But, if I had to pick one, I'd say Ike is my favorite, followed by Cartman, then a 3 way tie between Stan, Kyle, and Kenny.
In these new episodes, "The 4th grade years", they've really been pushing the limits of what they can put on t.v., I think. Some of the stuff I've seen, I don't know HOW it got on the air! But I like the show and watch it as much as I can. I also like the addition of the kindergarteners in the new episodes.
Back when the whole election controversy started on Nov. 7, I was surprised to see them have an episode mocking the election so soon afterward, only about 1-1/2 to 2 weeks. I didn't know they could make a new episode that fast. In it, Ike started kindergarten, and he and some other kid were running for class president. It was a pretty funny episode, and showed just how ridiculous the whole election thing got. Ike eventually won.

[This message has been edited by Tim_K (edited December 18, 2000).]
Old 12-19-2000, 03:52 AM
Big Tuna

Cool

Eric Cartman, he reminds me of myself at that age! Dennis
Old 12-19-2000, 06:05 PM
Banned

Cartman by far is my favorite character. They really push the limit with his character as far as what goes on the air. Then again, it is slated after the 10pm hour (EST) and on cable. So, really they can get away with some of that stuff. If you are looking for sound bytes from the episodes, and I mean all episodes from the beginning and the movie. Go to the following website. www.beef-cake.com. They have alot of the sound bytes from each episode and the movie. The movie sound bytes are unedited so becareful who you play them around.

Beefcake, BEEFCAKE!

Chris
Old 12-20-2000, 03:40 AM
Inactive User

yeah,i would have to say, "FAT ASS" is my favorite
Old 12-21-2000, 05:20 PM
Inactive User

ooh,i almost forgot about TIMMY,timmaaaaaahhhh.............timmy!
Old 12-21-2000, 07:34 PM
Geek

Smile

Cartman is my fav.
Old 12-21-2000, 10:31 PM

Biggrin

Yeah, I just thought to mention TIMMY also. Some of my friends have mentioned they "saw" me on South Park now that TIMMY is on there. He's pretty funny usually, too.

That Mr. Hankey is the single most retarded character. I can't stand him. The new teacher, Ms. Choksondik is o.k., but I liked Mr. Garrison a lot more.
Old 12-23-2000, 02:42 AM
Big Tuna

Wink

I have a boss at work who has red hair, and his name is TIMMAAAAYYY!! Timmy! Guess what he hears all day? They just don't use Timmy enough. The best has to be Cartman as the cop. "You WILL respect my authoritah!"