Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-11-2000, 03:18 PM
Inactive User

Smile

Gday and Seasons Greetings to all Mopar fans.

After reading the posts regarding fans fave bands and all the various types of music that everyone expressed intrest in I felt compeled to write this post.

If i may explain. I am a musician. A guitar player in fact. I fronted my own band for a number of years and put out a CD on my own label. The music was developed based on my love of cars and music, Mopars dominate the theme of a few songs. One of my songs "Thunder in the Distance" was taken by the NHRA and turned into a video for the gigantic "Winston Vision" instant replay screen that tours with each national event. The song is exclusively about the sport of Drag Racing. This vid ran for the '96 and '97 seasons. As well there is another song for the roundy roud fan called "RaceCar". Like i said three or four of the songs mention mopars. I even went so far as to put a dedication to MotherMopar in the credits.

Well that was many moons ago and i have since disbanded the band.. and stopped playing live. It was a sad situation with the band mates fighting and one getting very sick. As it is the way in the music bussiness .. its just the way it goes. I ended up selling most of the CD's trying to recoup my lost investment in the project.

I have about 40 discs left of the original run and i want to sell them to those who may take an intrest in this kind of music. Judging by those who responded to the post about fave bands, i belive that most of you may find an intrest in my music. The music is a cross of ZZTop, PinkFloyd, Jeff Beck, BTO and any other kind of music i was influenced by as a kid. (Im now 40)

Anyways... if some of the faithfull are intrested in purchasing my last remaining discs i would be happy to oblidge. A mere 20 bucks would get you one shipped to your snailmail addy.

I dont have mp3's or anything like that as i have been involved in many other things and dont have the time to invest in such an undertaking.

This music is for gear heads and mopar fans alike. If you like classic rock flavoured stuff you most certainly would enjoy this disc.

If your intrested.. just post replys to this post and we can do what we can to get you a disc.

Thank you for your time

BluHammer
Old 12-12-2000, 05:10 PM
Inactive User

BluHammer,
I might be interested in one or two of 'em. Email me directly at mopar_man@iwon.com and we can talk.

--Craig
Old 12-28-2000, 06:49 PM
Inactive User

Ked (Blu Hammer),
Music is great. Should be used with cruise control on though, to avoid the red and blue in the rear view.