Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-30-2000, 05:12 AM
Inactive User

Unhappy

Wife said "no more."

383 with ported/polished 915 heads (0 miles), 2500 stall TCI torque converter, fresh 727 (0 miles), new NOS grille, painted in 1997, throwing in: 125 N20 plate and bottle and 1.6:1 roller tip rocker arms, and much, much more.
http://www.daveandella.com/cuda

There are lots of pics and MPEGs on the site, but they don't tell everything. Take a look around, especially at the detailed description and history section to get the whole story.

Should I ebay it? What's a fair reserve?

Thanks. I wish that I had came across the site much sooner.
Old 12-30-2000, 05:54 PM
Moparchat Bronze member

Ive had my Cuda for longer than I'm married and told the wife that its time to meet the other women in my life. So I said I'd intro her to the bitch right now.
I took her outside & pointed to the car. So I said theres your compotion. (LOL) So dont worry.
Believe or not, she has stoped me from selling it as well.
And helped with the rebuilding of the car as well. We share our hobby's. Altough she wish's it was cheaper. http://www.moparchat.com/ubb/smile.gif
Stick with it, or regret it later. Wifes are hard but Cuda's are harder. In 10 years they will be imposible.
Old 01-03-2001, 09:01 AM
Inactive User

Rumblefish, that was a nice story. About that cuda, people on e-bay are crazy, so why not try setting your reserve optimistically. BTW, trim those damn plug wires!
F.B.
Old 01-03-2001, 08:49 PM
Inactive User

Unhappy

Thanks for the tips. I would take care of it if I weren't 650 miles away. But if I were closer, it would be a daily driver as well. I just don't have the time or money to work on it.

Even though I hate to see it go, someone else can maybe do it justice before it rusts into the ground.

As I posted in the "Vintage Mopar" thread, I'm not asking for what I've got in it. That's just silly. I've set a modest reserve that I hope to meet. I spent that money unwisely and had poor quality work done (the first rebuilds and the paint job in particular). I'll not pass on my mistakes to someone else.

Live and learn gentlemen...
Old 02-04-2001, 10:55 PM
Inactive User

The 'Cuda was sold today. Thanks for all of the inquiries over the past few weeks.

Regards,
Dave