Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Trucks - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-18-2000, 08:56 PM
Inactive User

Unhappy

1988 W150 Show Truck. 4" suspension lift with 3" body lift. Stock fuel injected 318 with factory automatic trasmission. Other modifications are: Heim Jointed ladder bars, all steel 1 piece triple-double roll bar, class 3 hitch with drop adaptor, dump bed with 2 ton ram, diamond plated underside of bed, dual straight pipe exhaust with chrome tips, 3 shocks per wheel with kicker shocks in the rear, all polyurethane color matched bushings, custom base coat/clear coat paint with body scallops that wrap around the cab, Ramcharger bucket seats, black interior, Grant GT custom steering wheel, tilt wheel, power windows and locks, cruise control, Viper alarm system with keyless entry, pop-up sun roof, sliding rear window, all windows tinted, JL Audio speakers with custom 10" sub box behind seats, front push bar, PIAA pencil beam lamps, PIAA dual Halogen driving lamp/ION strobe lamp combo, Hadley on-board air compressor with air horns, Amaerican Racing rims with 39X15X15 Mickey Thompson Baja tires with less than 1000 miles on them, matching full-size spare rim and tire mounted on rack in the bed, DeeZee diamond plate cargo box in bed, 4 steering stabilizers, Grizzly nerf bars with lowered step hoops, Diamond plate step plates on hoops, nerf bars, and door sills, tinted headlamp covers, diamond plate bed rails, Lund Moonvisor, and a bunch more stuff that I can't remember right now. I have about $38,000 invested in this truck when it's all added up. The problem is I rolled her on her side. Damage is not that bad, but is beyond what I can do at home, and quite frankly, the money has run out. The cab could be repaired and the bedside also, but I would rather just swap cabs and weld on a bedside. I don't have the time or money to fix this one, but would like to see her go to a good home where someone will fix her and show her again. I would love to keep her so if anyone in the Virginia area has a good rust free cab for sale sorta cheap, let me know. I don't want to give this truck away, but I know I will never get anywhere near what I have invested in her. Any reasonable offer will be concidered. Please contact me at the Email address below. Thanks!
http://www.geocities.com/elwenil360/88BigTruck.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/elwenil360/whatsleft.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/elwenil360/whatsleft2.jpg

------------------
~Elwenil~ ~.\|/.~
Elwenil.cjb.net
DodgeChargerSE@aol.com
72 Charger SE

[This message has been edited by Elwenil (edited January 18, 2000).]