Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Trucks - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 05-11-2000, 06:12 AM
Inactive User

Unhappy

For sale, all or parts; '67 A-108 (long wheelbase) window van. Complete less engine & torque converter. I sank a lot of money into the engine & trans in this van, but the body has rusted beyond my ability to repair it. All the glass is good, the doors are all 95% or better rust free. The trans was rebuilt by one of the best race shops in the Detroit area less than 3,000 miles ago. The radiator was recored with an extra row, one summer ago. The rear-end is damaged (broken ring gear teeth), but a used '68 New Yorker rear, complete with all new brake hardware will be included. I'll also throw in the original 318 (rod knock, partially disassembled) The interior is clean, and the turtle top is in good shape. It has pretty severe rust on both rockers and all 4 wheel openings.Everything works, I'm just tired of this project, and I want it's engine for another one. E-mail me for pictures. I'm in the Detroit area, and will consider ALL offers. I feel like a traitor for doing this to my Van, but I need a tow vehicle, not a project. You can see a picture of the van at: http://www.moparclassifieds.com/phot...oto&AdNum=2655
Thanks for the ad.

------------------
Doug(front-motor fool)Thomas
"If you inadvertantly snooze, you unequivocally lose"

[This message has been edited by Doug Thomas (edited May 11, 2000).]