Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 02-23-2001, 06:17 PM
Inactive User

Question

Does anyone know of any hints or performance parts availible for the R/T Intrepid? I want to lower it, and just add some small mods to it. Nothing hefty like headers, heads, etc...

Just intakes, bolt ons, etc...

Thanks in advance.

You can e-mail me at mr_audio@ndak.net
Old 02-28-2001, 12:44 AM
Inactive User

Question 2000 upgrades

hey you might want to check out www. carparts.com i have similar ?'s on my 97 intrepid!!! all ya gotta do is put in your vehicle info and boom there is a god for ya. i should warn you though, it gets kinda stupid cause they have in () how many parts there are located. it might say for instance on my car for the timing gears they say there is one product for it, well its only a timing tape they sell, so there is no really cool colored honda type timing gears for my car but that doesnt mean that there wont be one for your sweet ride.
intrepidboy
Old 02-28-2001, 12:45 AM
Inactive User

Question 2000 upgrades

hey you might want to check out www.carparts.com i have similar ?'s on my 97 intrepid!!! all ya gotta do is put in your vehicle info and boom there is a god for ya. i should warn you though, it gets kinda stupid cause they have in () how many parts there are located. it might say for instance on my car for the timing gears they say there is one product for it, well its only a timing tape they sell, so there is no really cool colored honda type timing gears for my car but that doesnt mean that there wont be one for your sweet ride.
intrepidboy