Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-19-2000, 03:26 AM
Inactive User

i just bought the march pulleys for my 440, i am disapointed, i paid 177.95 for pulleys that dont fit right, they gave me bolts for the water pump, not the pulley the pump. they were badly scrached up. i called summit they said you have to talk to fed ex the company that shipped them, (never the less summit shipped over a 1000.00 worth of parts to the wrong house) luckely the man who got them brought it to me.
Old 06-19-2000, 04:07 AM

I had that problem too. I had them send some Hooker Super Comp Coated headers. The Hooker box had huge holes in it and taped up and inside , the headers looked like they were dragged behind the truck. I talked to a customer service rep at Summit. He said the boxes are supposed to take the abuse. Ace Ventura must have delivered it! Anyway, he said ship it back and make a note on the return slip "damaged by UPS" and he made a note of it on his paperwork. They got the scratched headers in one week and shipped the new ones with a pretty good box. They should do the same for you.
Old 06-19-2000, 01:29 PM
Inactive User

On the big block pulley set the 4 water bump bolts supplied are for behind the water pump if required, I found that out because they sent me a big block set insted of the small block set. Had to go to March to exchange the water pump pulley for the correct one. March does sell the water pump bolts to match the pulley set or you can buy direct they do mail order marchperf.com.