Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-17-2001, 02:13 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin

Ok, this has nothing to do with ma mopar, or my car, but still it was great to see.

Me and my girlfreind drive down to Houston Drag Raceway at 8, 15 mins later, track side, watching mustang's, camaro's, honda's, and anything BUT mopars racing. Mine being in the shop doesn't help.

Anyway, this 68 trashy Camaro oulls up with a mustang, you can see the squirt of air from the 5.0, Nitro, ok thats cool. And the camaro has one. FAT noise coming, no one has seen this one before.

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow, GREEN!

The Camaro launches outta the hole, 1/8th the way down he cuts it, the Mustang 3 1/2 lengths back, trying to catch up, the Camaro doesn't touch the gas the rest of the way, and whoopes the Mustang by a length still.
Man it was great.
Old 03-17-2001, 05:02 AM
Inactive User

hahaha, 5.slow. Most overrated car you can buy!
Old 03-20-2001, 11:42 PM

Earlier this year there was a bunch of us that meet at a local car wash on friday nights. There was a dork in a 5.0 Mustang that thought he had the worlds fastest car. As he was leaving he was rev'ing the engine at the stop light and beside him was a beatup long bed POS chevy truck full of gardening tools (lawn mowers rakes etc). The idiot in the mustang hammered it out of the hole and the beatup old truck took off behind him, billowing smoke out of the tail pipe, it looked like it was ship putting up a smoke screen. After about 100 or so feet the truck passed the Mustang and left him in the smoke. There was a lot of cheering for the truck and the punk in the mustang never came back. Kind of bad when the "worlds fastest mustang" gets beat by a 70's POS gardening truck with no rings.
Old 04-01-2001, 08:15 PM
Banned

I don't care what beats a ford I just love seeing them lose!!!