Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-23-2001, 11:53 PM
Don't buy no ugly Phord

A little history. This guy has a been a total jerk for a long time. Talking lots of trash about the R/T, but only behind my back. Never to my face. When he sees me in person he says he never said it and acts halfway like a human instead of the ape he is. Forever he claimed he would whip the R/T in his ZR2 S-10 (yeah, RIGHT!) After a while he traded it in for a 90 Chevy 350 RC fullsize. Well, I go out to wash the truck one day and he pulls in beside me and starts talking. Anyways, he claims to have heads/cam and a 150 shot. I am pretty sure he has the later ONLY. I show him what the R/T has by doing a nice launch (okay, putting the pedal down and leaving 2 nice wide and long blackmarks before I wash the truck. That's that. Well, tonight we are trying to catch up with our friend in his V6 Dakota (me and my brother). Anyways, who comes up behind and starts challenging? Mr Chevy guy! (FYI< he claims it's a 350SS when CHevy never made such a thing). We race, ghe gets his but kicked, again, same thing. We turn to head back towards town. I try to play again, he won't, so i just go past paying him no mind. Next thing he goes flting past, I hit it start to pass and he lets off? WTF???? Then he did the same thing again! JERK! WE get at a light (behind other cars) he gets out and start proclaiming he beat me 4 times, I inform him my brother taped the whole thing, and no he didn't He starts steaming. He wants to fight in the middle of the 4 lane!! I'm like, uh NOPE! I don't fight, it's a waste, especially over something so trivial. Light turns green I go. He gets stuck behind traffic. A little later, he gets on my tail, and starts tailgating through town. I go to theater. and finally think I lose that maniac. NOPE! We come around and he's waiting wanting us stop. I want nothing to do with him and wanted some food, so I pass him by and give him the 1 finger wave him and his queen kong girlfriend were so fond of giving out. That's my story. Period. i race for fun. Win or lose I give a thumbs up. Why do some people have to get so violent over such stupid things??? Oh well, i'm sure I'll take some flack for my part, but there it is

Brian