Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-05-2001, 10:26 AM
Australian Member.

Cool

I thought there would be a few 'billy fans out there so I figured some of you may be interested to know about the "Satellites" world tour. They are my rockin' mates from here in Adelaide, Australia. They just left the other day for their tour, their first gig is tonight in Anaheim, CA. They are playing through the US then norway, finland, sweden and the UK. go to their website to check dates. http://www.satellites.on.net

If you do catch up with them, Give Jad the drummer a ribbing for owning a 65 mustwang fastback! They are a great rockin band, known around this country for their original, authentic rockabilly and some country thrown in for good measure. Watch the bass player, Steve, climb all over his bass and buy Bill, the guitarist, a beer, he only managed to save 500 bucks for his six week tour! I think he owes me a beer, we are drinking partners often and excessively. Save the best for last, Belinda, (sigh) the best looking rockabilly frontgirl in this country!

Check them out, me and a whole heap of others do every time they play without fail! Tell them Wally sent you. If you don't remember my name mention my magenta charger, they know who I am!
Old 04-10-2001, 11:49 PM
Moderator and HEMI FIEND

Are they going ot be stopping by LA anytime???maybe I should check their web page....well I could do that BUT WHY??