Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-06-2001, 09:56 AM
Inactive User

As an update to the post earlier in the week concerning installing the special order Hedman hedders on Indy SR heads.They installed ok and I was able to bend and pry them into submission (with a bit of swearing) with my jack handle-as suggested by Chris at Hedman- enough to be able to install a 3-1/2 in exhaust system.
I was also able to grind away enough of the post on my mini starter to get clearance to install it.The positive post is still too close to the block for me to sleep at night so I am going to place some insulation of some kind between the post and block!
I think that some of these companies should supply more information about their products so that we can expect to run into this stuff.Either that or I should just get used to having to modify every other part I get!
Mike-hoping to fire up this weekend