Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-15-2001, 08:32 PM
Inactive User

Question

Hey guy's how's it going, are there any special way to change the roller bearings in roller rocker arms, got a real deal on a set of Harlend Sharp rockers for a big block, but the shafts were egged, and bent, but the rockers looked fine, but I thought I would replace the bearings just to be on the safe side, does anyone know if the bearings have to come from the manufacturer, or can you get them from the parts place, all opinions will be appreciated, Thanks, 65 racer.
Old 04-16-2001, 05:48 PM
Inactive User

The shafts usually get bent from some one over tourqeing them, I would buy the new shafts since you will need them any way and see how they feel on the shafts, or you may have an old shaft laying around that is close to round. I don't know if you can get the bearings fron anyone other than Harla Sharp or not, If they have a part no. on them you probably can. I own a set but never noticed if bearings had a prt no.