Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 05-11-2001, 04:52 PM

I saw on the Dodge website and the Amoco website where 4 different 1/64 diecasts will be available from May 1st thru May 31st. One is Blaney's Intrepid, one is a Superbird, one is a Viper and one is a Ram. All have that signature black and white #93 paint scheme. They are $1.99 with 8 gallon purchase. I have called all of the dealers around here and they know nothing. I gotta get one of those Superbirds, it looks pretty cool

Here are some pics from the Amoco site:

I also heard a rumor that NASCAR was going to come up with a new "aero package" for the Superbird because it was kicking way too much butt on the Hot Wheels Gravity circuit ...!!!!
Old 05-11-2001, 07:56 PM
Inactive User

Thumbs up Got'em

So far I have the Ram and the Charger Daytona. For $2.00 it's a bargain at twice the price. As a matter of fact I gotta go get gas now. See ya.
Rambo
Old 05-14-2001, 10:30 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Those die-casts are sweet.

The hood and the trunk open on the Daytona. The hood opens on the Ram and the Viper, both have a v10. The cars have nice interiors, too, unlike the General Mills cereal cars.

They really are a bargain at $2! Interesting, you can take the cars out, then put them back in without wrecking the packaging, for those interested in collecting.

Anybody see any Sterling Marlin Coors Light cars anywhere?
Old 05-14-2001, 02:50 PM

That's neat -- so they ARE real!!! No one around here knows anything about them. As for Marlin, I have bought a couple of 1/64 scale #40 Silver Intrepids, they are from Hot Wheels I think. I have seen them at Walmart and Toys 'R us. It has "Sterling Marlin" on the hood, though, instead of "Coors Light" but all else seems to match reality pretty well.

Almost all of the Dodges are available in 1/64 scale between all the different brands out there. I always buy extras for the kids to play with. Between the General Mills cars and cars I have found from Racing Champions, Hot Wheels and some other brands I have all but the #01 Leffler car in 1/64 scale. I found a Dodge Test Team Intrepid also. I have also found Elliot, Blaney, Atwood and Burton Intrepids in 1/24 scale from two different brands. You gotta watch out for Burton, Petty and some of the others that raced last year 'cause they are still trying to get rid of those Pontiacs...!!!
Old 05-21-2001, 01:31 AM
Inactive User

Wink

yes I have seen the 1/24 in 93 walmart has them in R/C they have a bunch of them.They also have Burtons