Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 05-28-2001, 02:34 AM
Inactive User

Has anybody else noticed how often Marlin gets banged out of position by brand x? today on the last restart hes in 5th pos,he gets bumped twice in 10 seconds by 2 different cars,how many times have we seen this? too many not to think its not on purpose,this put him back to 11th pos and obviously made his car out of sorts as he finished a weak 15th,the same has happened to ward burton too,anytime dodge is a threat they bang em out............WHEN WILL DODGE KICK ASS? I cant wait any longer Im gonna go win that race myself soon................................PRO........... .........
Old 05-28-2001, 04:40 AM
Inactive User

Exclamation

Marlin with Ganassi(sp?) behind him ought to be able to bang out at least one this season.
But if Dodge wins one race then they'll want em' all!
I suspect that if Dodge does win one, there will be some sort of regulation by NASCAR directed at Dodge only. Hell, i'm surprised NASCAR lets Ford win. Lately it's more fun to watch the Rams kick chevy ass!
BTW: Does Tony Stewart ever stop complaining? Every race i've seen where they interview him, he always whines about something.
Old 05-28-2001, 09:32 PM
Inactive User

Angry

pro i've seen it ,i'm so feed up with nascar it dosen't bother me if i don't see the race. i can't belive they have not thrown any thing at the dodge's in the craftsman series,i hope they keep kicking brand X but all over gods green earth!