Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Trucks - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-26-2001, 02:02 AM
Inactive User

Default For sale, brand new tire, rim, and fender flare package. Warning very long!

Sorry, I know this is very long.

Here's the deal, the wife and I are expecting a new baby in 2 months, this will make us a family of 4 which is too big to fit in my truck so I'm selling my regular cab, 1996 Dodge Ram 4x4 Sport and buying a quadcab Dakota .
Last January I bought a complete set of rims, tires, and
Mopar(Xenon) fender flares, for my Ram but I never got around to putting them on they've been sitting in my basement ever since.
The rims are 15" polished aluminum American Racing,
tires are 32x11.50x15 B.F. Goodrich All Terrain KO's
Flares are from Mopar but were made by Xenon, they come complete with all mounting hardware.
Rims are 15x8 with 4 1/4 rear spacing.
Bolt pattern is 5x5 1/2 (of course).
I test fitted one rim on my truck and it stuck out of the body about 2" Which is why I bought the fender flares.
The rims cleared my rotors and drums and did not interfere with the steering.
I was planning to install this setup without any lift and maybe later adding the off road springs to level the front.
Thses rims, tires, and flares are absolutely brand new, the tires still have the blue dye on the raised white letters, the rims are still in boxes.
I have quite a bit of money invested in this setup but they are not going to do me any good on a 6 lug Dakota that already has fender flares on it.
Price for everything is $1000, plus shipping.
As far as shipping goes the buyer will only pay for shipping charges, not for boxing, handling or anything else.
This stuff is going in my local paper this week and I don't think it will last very long.
I will try to post Amercan Racing's picture of the rims, but the tires are not the tires I'm selling.
I live in N.E. Ohio, your more than welcome to come pick them up and save shipping charges.
If anyone else is interested and hasn't fallen asleep yet, the Ram I'm selling is a Black, 1996 4x4 sport, regular cab shortbed.
It has the magnum 5.2 (318) and automatic transmission with 3.55 rear. It has the SLT package with power windows, locks, air, cruise, delay, tilt, factory am/fm CD player with EQ and
6 speakers. It has a tinted rear sliding window and tinted side windows. The truck has 76,000 miles on it. It has never been wrecked, off road or abused, it has been absolutely babied and is not my daily driver. It has excellent paint, if you look real close it does a few dings but I'm a very picky person. I have entered the truck at many local car shows and has even been entered at the Mopar Nationals a couple of years ago. The truck always gets compliments everywhere it goes.

It has never pinged, EVER,
the transmission works perfect, and the truck runs and drives absolutely perfect.
The truck has always had it's oil/filter changed every 3000 miles, tranny filter changed yearly, differential and tranfer case fluids changed out with synthetic.
I just did a complete tuneup with Taylor wires, Accel brass cap and rotor, Autolite 3923 plugs, it has a K&N drop in filter. Tires are Bridgestone Dueler AT's 265/75/16. The truck needs nothing.
It gets very decent gas milage around 15-16 in town and around 18-19 on the highway.
I installed red SS/T stripes and have a red Magnum R/T windshield logo still in the box.
I would definitely not be selling this truck if a baby wasn't on the way.
I'm asking $13000 for the truck.
I will sell the truck and the above mentioned rims, tires and flares for $13,700.
I'm gonna try to post some pictures of the truck.
I can be reached at

TMcconn624@msn.com

Thank you.

http://www.truckandrv.com/IMAGES/new...x1050GYATO.JPG

*click on the link below to view the truck

http://communities.msn.com/TheMcConn...n/shoebox.msnw