Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-20-2001, 04:30 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin The Funniest Thing..........

Well the funniest thing just happened to me today. This morning on my first break from work, i went to mcdonalds for some breakfast. Well my Ram's exhaust is kinda loud (good loud) and it caught the attention of a guy in a newer f-150 parked in the lot. I pulled up to order my egg mcmuffin when all of a sudden this f-150 comes around the drive through lane spinning his tires trying to burn rubber. He gets behind me, then he switches over and pulls up next to me. he looks at me, revs his engine and gives me a thumbs down. I finish placing my order and pulled up to the window. As I moved forward, The f-150 took off spinning his wheels and drove wildly out of the lot and got caught just as the light on the street turned red. As he passed me I checked out his truck, It was two tone, white and green with a body kit, dual pipes and a piss on chevy and dodge sticker. As I got my food I saw that his truck was still the only one at the light. I could hear him reving his motor, I thought to myself "oh what the hell pipes make it fair." I quickly pulled out of the lot and got next to him at the light. He gave me the thumbs down again. Well the light finally turned green and he took off. I watched him as he sped off and was then pulled over by a cop in a drive way near the light. I drove pass him and gave him a thumbs down and laughed. But thats not the best part.........later on during my lunch break I drove up to the same light and saw a badly wreaked f-150 on the back of a wreaker. As I looked closer I realized that it was the same f-150 from earlier. I pulled up next to the passenger side and looked over, sure enough it was the same guy. I reved my motor twice and he and the wreaker driver looked over at me. I gave him the thumbs down and said "YOU SUCK". He started cussing as I drove away laughing my ass off!!
Stupid ford guy!! They suck.
ooo14
Old 07-20-2001, 05:01 PM
Inactive User

Some people are just stupid. Guess he won't be trying to showoff anymore.

Still funny