Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-25-2000, 12:47 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin

hey i was just at www.ttiexhaust.com and they updated the site with pictures of how well there headers fit. they will get my money this winter for a set of e-body SB headers. good luck to all.
Old 10-25-2000, 07:11 AM
Inactive User

Do you plan on buying the whole system? I cringe a little a little at buying coated or plated headers befor I know if they fit for sure! (having bought a set of Jet-Hot Hookers only to find out they wouldn"t fit my 440 with aftermarket aluminum heads). I couldn't get any photos at the TTI site you posted as they said they were working on it. I 'm pretty sure you"ll be just fine, tho. TTi is pricey, tho! Seems like you could get some Hooker Competitions for about $170., make sure eveything is goona clear and then have them coated for $300. TTi do make fine products and I dont want to scare you away from them. I have a(very much modified)set on my Challenger that I got from CPPA. CPPA are the ones that steered me in the wrong direction(and then would'nt return my calls) TTi admitted they did'nt make a header for my aplication. At that time I did'nt know CPPA were selling the TTi headers! Bottom line: Buyer beware!

------------------

Challenger--I'm also curious why they dont accept credit cards. Cynical reson: This could mean a history of ill-fitting orders. It's easy to get your money back paying with plastic! Sorry, I had to bring that up!

[This message has been edited by montrose ram (edited October 25, 2000).]
Old 10-26-2000, 12:06 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin

mancini racing handles TTI products and they have been good to do buissnes with. prices are the same as at tti. there a couple guys on this board that have the e-body tti headers and they said they fit perfect. with better ground clearence than hookers or the other cheap brands. i will just be useing there headers with my 2-1/2" pipes and 2-1/2" 2 chamber flowmasters with tail pipes and a cross over pipe. i think this set up will work well with the rest of the motor work and will make a little more noise than my current set up. hey by the way i used to live in burt not far from montrose. hey i went back to tti site and if you click where is says headers 340/360 this will take you to the pictures.

[This message has been edited by The-Challenger (edited October 25, 2000).]